Thursday, January 3, 2013

Home Sweet Home #100

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  How fun to start out the New Year with party #100!  It is going to be a good year!  This week I rang in the New Year with Happy 2013!

 
I did a review with The Year in Tea 2012.  I took a mini vacation and didn't post as much.  Which was really saying, I cooked a lot and cleaned a lot with the kids home for the last week of a 17 day Christmas vacation!

Now, I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week.

 Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is showed off her ladder tree in her adorable potting shed.

 Fabiana at Ciao! Newport Beach showed off her creative tablescaping.

 Camille at Six Sister's Stuff showed off a fabulous Christmas treat in Snickers Fudge.

 Patricia at Old things New showed how to dip your stemware in chalkboard paint so everyone at the party can keep up with their glass. So smart!

Melinda at The Refeathered Roost showed off a New Year's Eve vignette with this really cute New Year's countdown tree.  So creative!

So many great post each week!   It is really hard to feature a few!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here and everyone have a very blessed New Year!
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Hometalk


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sister's Stuff 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!


40 comments:

Crystelle Boutique said...

Congrats on # 100!
What an accomplishment! And the features are fabulous... I especially like the tree... :)

Have a very happy new year!

hugs x
Crystelle

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hey Sherry Happy New Year - love joining in - I do appreciate you hosting - I hope you have a blessed year!
Kathy

suzyq said...

May all that's good come your way in 2013 Sherry!
Thanks so much for hosting
Hugs,
Suzan

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hey Sherry, thanks so much for sharing my new Party Button! and thanks for being such a great "sister" in the blogging world!

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you all the best in this new year.

kitty said...

Happy New Year blessings to you, Sherry, and thanks for hosting!

Carolyn said...

Hope you have a wonderful year in 2013 and thank you for hosting.

Carolyn

patricia-krank said...

Congrats on #100 Sherry, and thank you soooo . . . much for sharing my post from last week. It is so encouraging to be recognized. Hugs to you and have a blessed New Year. Patti

Poppy said...

Happy New Year, Sherry!

Lovely and appetizing features! Thanks so much for hosting!
Poppy xo

Our Neck of the Woods said...

#100! How exciting! I linked up my photo post of my walk through our snowy woods last week. Hope you're having a great day!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Happy New Year Sherry! Great features, thanks so much for hosting!

The Refeathered Roost said...

Sherry,
Thank you so much for sharing my New Year's Eve tree. So honored to be featured on your beautiful blog! I really enjoyed your Year in Tea 2012- I could almost smell it brewing in your pictures. Happy New Year! Melinda

Ms. Redo said...

So cool that Party #100 hit at the first of the year, and congratulations on 100 parties! Thanks for hostessing, Mary

Cristina Garay said...

Cngratulations on your 100! Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Mary said...

Sherry~ Thanks so much for sharing my Potting Shed & ladder tree! Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!

Sharing Shadymont said...

Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features. Thank you for hosting the first HSH party of 2013! Have a wonderful new year.
FABBY

Penny Phillips said...

Thank you so much for hosting in 2012, I have had so much fun joining in the parties! Hugs, Penny

SavannahGranny said...

Sherry, Happy New Year and thank you for continuing to host Home Sweet Home. Blessings, Ginger

Ciao! Newport Beach ~ Fabiana said...

Happy New Year, Sherry. Thanks so much for being such a fabulous hostess!

ciao!!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Cozy Little House said...

Congrats! 100 Home Sweet Homes. A milestone.
Brenda

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Sherry, thanks so much for hosting a wonderful party, I just joined in!

Sarah said...

Wow, #100 to begin the year. That's terrific. Thanks for hosting each week. This is a favorite weekly party.
Happy New Year, Sherry! ~ Sarah

jessica said...

Thank you for hosting!! What a great milestone...100 :)

Happy New Year :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Love your features, Sherry! I admire you party ladies. Congrats on #100! I hope you have another fabulous year! (Those kids back in school yet? haha)

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Love your red transferware teacup! Great features this week. Thank you for hosting your fun party! Happy New Year!
Nancy

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful parties in 2012! Congrats on #100! Wishing you all the best in the new year!!

Hugs
Kathy

~ Liz ~ said...

Hi Sherry, your party is so appreciated. Thanks so much for starting the year off with another opportunity to peek into the blogs of so many creative people. Happy January!
Liz

Nici Higby said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I hope your 2013 is off to a great start. I made your Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies and posted about them today. We loved them. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe.
Blessings,
Nici

JP said...

Happy 2013, Sherry! Congrats on starting of with a milestone #100! Wishing you many more great achievements, this year....thank you for hosting another great party. Congrats to the featured honorees...looks like I have a ton of browsing to do, now!

living from glory to glory said...

Hi Sherry,I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to link up. This learning to blog amd write post that anyone might want to read has been a wonderful experience. Even though by accident almost deleted it and on a few other times on purpose.It is amazing how many talented and gracious ladies are out there! I also really like to comment now is that weird. It really feels like one of the most enjoyable parts of blogging.
Happy New Year and Blessings in 2013
Roxy

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Sherry!
What a beautiful collection of blog features! Christmastime provides us all with such inspirational photos and inspiration!
Thank you for hosting each week. I love stopping by and joining in the fun!
Big hugzzzzzzzzzz,
Carolynn xxx

JP said...

You've chosen some great features for this week and I see a lot of great party entries that I have to visit. Thank you for hosting!

Di Lewis said...

Morning Sherry! Each time I look at your posts, I see more things I'd like to try...sigh..lol Happy N||Y and thank you for posting!! Di

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting!

Treatntrick Treat and Trick said...

Congratulations for hosting such a great party and love all the feature this week! Have a great week...

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a beautiful and productive year!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Gloria said...

Is mh first time here and I adore your site really enjoy your pictures just lovely Happy new year!

Sandra said...

I always enjoy visiting your blog and your Home Sweet Home link-up. I so happy to be able to join in this week and will spend an enjoyable afternoon reading through the other posts.

Happy New Year!
Sandra
Ravenhill Cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails