Thursday, March 20, 2014

Home Sweet Home #162

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  Happy first day of spring! This week I shared a Spring Tea Collage.

I joined a sweet friend for a bird themed tea in A Hidden Nest.

I also shared a new version of my Gluten Free Banana Pancakes.  They are dairy, soy, wheat/all grain, and nut free.  What did I put in them?  A boost of calcium for those of us who don't eat dairy and are getting of a certain age, ...ahem, which I won't mention.


 There are so many great creative ideas, recipes, and beautiful homes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.

Erin at Just Grand's Michigan Beach Cottage was featured in Cottage Style Magazine.

Andrea at Scrapality shared a recipe for Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps.

Cathy at Vintage, Paint, and more... shared a Stenciled Bird Canvas.


Penny at Penny's Vintage Home Showed us her Repurposed Chest of Drawers.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes took us on a once in a lifetime trip to Petra.  This post is wonderful, she took us into the ancient city with some beautiful photos.

There were so many beautiful posts and wonderful food!   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.


Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.


33 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party -
Beautiful features - I've seen most of them - going to check out the ones I missed - but I especially LOVED Amy's tour !
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
SUzan

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry...I'm truly taken with the Michigan Beach Cottage. So sweet!

Love the tea in a nest. It reminds me of all the songbirds that have been returning this past week. I'm looking forward to the snow going away and enjoying more outdoor time.

Happy Spring!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

It's so sweet of you to feature my chest of drawers planter...thank you! Hugs, Penny

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Thanks for hosting!

the cape on the corner said...

that gorgeous petra trip, my goodness!

Lynn Fern said...

Great features!! Green is my favorite color so the Erin's Beach Cottage caught my eye :) Thanks for hosting!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Yum! Your pancakes sure look good and your features are wonderful. I like Penny's drawers filled with posies. Thank you sharing and have a lovely weekend. Happy Spring, my friend!

Blessings,
Sandi

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy First Day of Spring Sherry. Thanks for Home Sweet Home.
Joy

Natasha in Oz said...

Happy Friday Sherry! Hope your day is fabulous and your weekend is wonderful.

Best wishes and thanks for hosting!
Natasha in Oz

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wow, congrats to Penny for her feature of her awesome repurposed piece; which I think has been featured in every party in blog land!!!
Thank you for hosting this week and have a Happy Spring too.
FABBY

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for including my stenciled bird canvas amongst the features this week.. Thank you for hosting... Cathy

Faye said...

Happy Spring! Thanks for hosting!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the party Sherry and have a nice weekend.
Julie

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Happy 1st day of Spring! Love all the features and of course, thanks for hosting a wonderful party!
Hugs,
jody

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Happy spring, Sherry! Thank you for hosting!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What pretty features! Thanks so much for hosting. Happy Spring!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Happy first day of spring Sherry! Thank you for hosting every week, I enjoy visiting here!

The Porcelain Rose said...

Wonderful features this week!
Off to check out some of the great link ups this week.\
Thank you for hosting.
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry!
Hope you are enjoying the first day of Spring. Thank you for hosting!
~Liz

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Happy spring to you! Thanks for hosting every week!

Kim said...

What a gorgeous kitchen! Happy spring Sherry! Thanks for the party!

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm in love with Penny's wonderful dresser turned planter! thanks so much for the party!

Poppy said...

Beautiful features, Sherry! That kitchen is darling and Amy's tour is phenomenal! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

Poppy

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry. I hope it is Spring indeed where you live. it is still chilly here. Thanks so much for hosting and blessings to you,
Patti

Unknown said...

As always, everything in your table is perfect! Spring is already here and it’s cool to know these guys here, I love most especially the green kitchen! I am absolutely coming back, just visiting some cool ideas that you just have feature! Classy!

Sebastian of
Bali Hut Super Store

JP said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry...I can't wait to hop over to Penny's to see more of her gorgeous "planted dresser!"
JP

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring the Crab Stuffed Mushroom Recipe and another fabulous party!

One More Time Events said...

Thank you for hosting! All the features are great! Your table is beautiful

Diann said...

Very pretty features. I really need to go and check out the Michigan cottage! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. thank you for hosting!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry,
Love that cottage kitchen and I can't wait to try the mushrooms! Your teas look lovely. Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Sherry, thank you so much for featuring my post about Petra! You made my day :) Sorry I am so late to comment here - it has been a hectic few weeks, and I am now catching up on my reading. Have a great week!

Nancy said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting such a great party. Those mushrooms are making my mouth water. Your spring tea collage is gorgeous. ~ Nancy