Thursday, August 21, 2014

Home Sweet Home #183

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I was In the Garden with Jane Austen discussing this book for the reading event Austen in August.

I featured this little elephant teapot in A Little Something Wild...

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.

Laurel at The North End Loft had a beautiful Master Bathroom Reveal.

Custom Comforts daughter refinished a piece of furniture that might be one of my favorite pieces of painted furniture ever in A Chip Off the Old Block.

Faye at Wild Rose Vintage had a fantastic vintage display in her post An Old Box Spring Transformed and New Treasures.

And, every now and then I see a post that truly reminds me of the meaning of Home Sweet Home...it is wherever those you love are.  I saw that in this very touching post by Laurie at Heaven's Walk entitled The Healing Beach.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



18 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Sherry - Laurie's post was incredible, wasn't it?
Have a great weekend
I'll be back later to mingle
Hugs,
Suzan

A Joyful Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Home Sweet Home, Sherry. Great features this week. I'm off to visit a couple I missed. xxx ~ Nancy

Susan Freeman said...

Such a cute little elephant tea pot! Thanks for the party Sherry.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Betty said...

I have not read a book in ages. I will have to soon. That book looks very interesting. Join your party this time.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Sherry thanks for hosting the party!

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

I love the elephant teapot for its colours, pattern and playful scene! You always serve up the most lovely tea parties! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Poppy

Faye said...

Sherry, Thank you so much for including my box spring!
Thanks for the awesome party!!!
Faye

Unknown said...

Really fantastic features this week. I hope you have a great weekend, and I thanks for hosting a wonderful party.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Sarah said...

Beautiful features! Laurie's post was very touching.
Thanks for having us each week.

Heaven's Walk said...

Thank you so much for including my post among the so many talented women, Sherry. You truly blessed me today! ♥

xoxo laurie

Natasha in Oz said...

Many thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Love those bedsprings! I have to catch up with all these features. Thanks for the party, Sherry!

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you so much for featuring our master bath, Sherry!!

Pamela said...

I looked through Jane Austin's garden on Monday and thought it may be one I need for my library. It's a beautiful book and I wish I could hear you read from it. Thanks for hosting today. I hope you receive a special blessing for blessing us! ~Pamela

Anonymous said...

Pretty features. Thanks for hosting a fun party.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fun party. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Thank you for hosting. Love all the features!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Jody