Thursday, December 4, 2014

Home Sweet Home #198

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I am focusing on taking care of yourself for the Holidays in Taking Care of Business Tea.

I made this Dollar Tree Snowflake Door Hanging for Debbie Doos for her All Things Dollar Tree Christmas Party.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.

Salmagundi created these cute Little Boxes.  I can see these being great Christmas gifts.

Karen's Up On the Hill shared this most beautiful tree in Oh Christmas Tree.

I loved the creative use of everyday items in this Junk Wreath by The Blue Willow House.

And, Duct Tape and Denim created these adorable ornaments in Mixed Media Christmas Ornament Tutorial.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

The invitation is wide open for you to come and share your Holiday posts here at Home Sweet Home till New Years.  The more the merrier! I would love to feature your holidays!

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



24 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Sherry !
Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Your Taking Care of Business Tea is the perfect coupling of a sweet, chocolate-y treat and a soothing hot drink, and a must during this very busy holiday season. Thanks for sharing Sarah's lovely recipe.

Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for the feature this week. I always enjoy this fun party -- thank you for hosting so faithfully each week. Sally

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I just read your thoughts on your taking Care of Business Tea and couldn't agree more! Christmastime was always so stressful when my children were still at home. It's a hard lesson to learn, but you can't give from an empty cup. There's a lot that can just be put aside during the holidays in order to focus on what matters. But I'm so glad you make time for bloggong! Thanks for being a lovely hostess!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Lovely party, Sherry. Thanks for hosting. ~ Nancy

Amanda said...

As always, thank you for hosting Sherry! Your snowflake door hanging is beautiful and very inventive! I love it!
Blessings,
Amanda

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring me this week!!!

Sylvia said...

It is time to focus on clarity, vision, and purpose, indeed! I couldn't agree more with you Sherry - these are the thoughts I am sharing with your readers today. Thank you for having me here; always a pleasure!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! I love your snowflakes. :)

angie said...

lovely party!!! thank you, angie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the snow flake door hanging.
Thank you for hosting.
Happy holidays.
FABBY

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry. You made some good points with your Tea and it's important not to get stressed out. The holidays are supposed to fun for everyone, including the mom in the house. Enjoy the weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

I do love your snowflake door hanging! Very pretty. Thank you for hosting Sherry.

Unknown said...

Super great features this week. Thanks for hosting such an awesome party.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Decor To Adore said...

Sherry I loved your snowflake decorations. You are so very clever and crafty.
I hope you enjoy my French Country Christmas kitchen. It took several gallons of white paint for this most recent makeover at Storybook Cottage.

Have a lovely weekend.

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry! Have a wonderful weekend,
Theresa

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Thank you for featuring my junky wreath and for hosting. See you next week at the party.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sherry,
Thank you for hosting the party...off to visit around.

Blessings,
Linda

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! it is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you for hosting. Please join us at our party.We would be thrilled to have you! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! it is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you for hosting. Please join us at our party.We would be thrilled to have you! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Such great ideas on here! thanks for hosting such a wonderful party that shows a lot of Christmas spirit.
Loved your dollar store snow flake hanging - amazing transformation!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry!
Be a sweetie,Shelia ;)