Thursday, January 29, 2015

Home Sweet Home # 205

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I celebrated Rose Chintz Cottage's 5 th Anniversary by sharing my favorite teacup and teapot in Pour on the Romance.

I also shared a healthier version of a favorite dish in Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.

I really liked this banner made by Christianity Cove for Valentine's Day.



Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes shared How to Feng Shui Your Desk and Improve Your Life.  I so need to do this to my house! 

Deb at Lake Girl Paints made this awesome Rustic Wooden Angel Wing with the verse,, "God is with Me". "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalm 91:11

 Cathy at My 1929 Charmer shared her tips on Colds, Flu, and What You Can Do.  Tips of ways to boost your health and deal effectively with illness without a visit to the doctor.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


25 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Your spaghetti squash spaghetti looks good. I see you don't have the Inlinkz button up yet so I'll be back. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - have a wonderful weekend!
xxx

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sherry!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, your tea time vignettes are absolutely beautiful. I feel as if I am right there with you. I have been working up my nerve to try the spaghetti squash, and your recipe has inspired me to try. Have a wonderful weekend with many teatime moments.

Poppy said...

Lovely tea setting for Sandi's 5th Year Anniversary of her lovely tea party every Tuesday! Thanks so much for hosting and happy weekend!

Poppy

JES said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a "charm"ing weekend :)

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great rest of your week.
Gina

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Deb

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

I always enjoy partying with you and I hope my feature helps someone feel better.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

You spaghetti spaghetti squash looks delicious. I'm a huge fan of spaghetti squash, Sherry! :)

Hope your weekend is extraordinary! :)

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Congrats to Sandi and your teacup is so pretty! Love the angel wing also. Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for Home Sweet Home no. 205 Sherry. Your Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti looks delicious.
Joy

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting!! ~Zuni

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for much for hosting this party for us , Sherry!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thank you so much for hosting, I'll take my spaghetti to go please! Yum!
Hugs,
Patti

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Sherry,
Thank you for hosting...always love being here.

Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

thank you for hosting Sherry! Liz www.HometoCottage.com

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Feng Shui post, Sherry! I hope it yields great results for you when you do it!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thank you for hosting every week!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It was a big week for tea around blogland! Love your Lady Carlyle. We tried a similar spaghetti squash recipe and love that too! Thanks so much for Home Sweet Home, Sherry!

JP said...

Happy Friday, Sherry....thanks for hosting!
JP

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love being a part of your party each week. Please take a moment to join our party . We would love to party with you,again! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Tea in the Library said...

Hello and thanks for hosting. It's a pleasure to be linking up. Looking forward to Saturday morning when I have some 'me' time and can visit.So many tempting me to visit right now!

xinex said...

What a pretty tea cup! Your spaghetti looks delicious and healthy...Christine