Thursday, April 30, 2015

Home Sweet Home #218

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home.  This week I shared The Legend of Blue Willow China.   

I am cooking brunch ideas up in Delicate Herbed Potato Pancakes.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post! Here are a few that caught my eye.  You guys are all so talented!! Seriously! 

I enjoy posts so much that are tied to a homeplace and the memories you have from what home really is.   Sandi of Rose Chintz Cottage shared a great post like this in Memories~Treasures of the Heart


Two Plus Cute shared some great decorating inspiration in Hello Georgeous: Blue Accents.

Cathy of My 1929 Charmer shared this lovely decor in It Followed Me Home Spring Door Vignette.


I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


21 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party - hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

martinealison said...

Bonsoir chère amie,

Une succession de très jolis billets... Un choix qui ne doit pas toujours être aisé compte tenu du nombre considérable de blogs merveilleux.

Merci pour ce partage.

Gros bisous

Kim said...

So many pretty features, Sherry, but that suitcase is just too sweet!! Thanks for the party!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, that fairy garden in the suitcase is just too cute! Thank you, Sherry, for featuring my Memories post. I truly appreciate it and I am honoured. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Sherry, thank you for hosting every week. Beautiful features!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 218. Memories are the Treasures of the Heart.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
And thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Vintage Paint and more... said...

I love the features especially the suitcase fairy garden. Thank you for hosting - have a wonderful evening. Cathy

Poppy said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry!

Happy weekend!

Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the blue and white!

Thanks for hosting.
FABBY

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over to party!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

What darling features this week. The fairy garden in a suitcase is just tooo sweet!

Chloe Crabtree said...

I just came across your blog this week and am so happy to have found you! I have subscribed and shared a post (with a link back) at your party this week! I am sure I will be stopping back by to read regularly! Hugs! Chloe

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

angie said...

sherry, thanks for the beautiful party!!!!! have a nice friday!!! hugs, angie

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting and the party! Also a big hug for highlighting my door vignette! Have a great day!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I really enjoyed Sandi's post too! Happy May Day Sherry! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my post about blue in decoration!

And thank you for hosting again a great party; glad to be here. :)

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks so much for hosting a great party. So many great ideas. Happy weekend!

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi, Sherry! Thank you so much for your lovely party! Such fun linking up with you. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Theresa

Tea in the Library said...

What a great week here at Home Sweet Home. I should be showering for church but here I sit reading. Thanks for hosting have a blessed week.