Thursday, February 18, 2016

Home Sweet Home #259

Spring fruit salad: The Charm of home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I was ushering in a warm welcome in Think Spring.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!


Romantic Tea
Susan at Ash Tree Cottage shared a Hearts and Roses Breakfast Tea.  You guys know I am a sucker for tea, especially one this pretty! 

Valentine's Day Alice in Wonderland Tea
Mary at Home Is Where the Boat Is got me with another tea in Tea with Alice and a Wonderland-Inspired Table for Valentine's Day.  I just loved the playing cards.  This table was really neat! 

Styling Bookcases
Poppy at With A Dash of Color shared some great tips in Styling Bookcases.

Lenten Mantel
Lori at Dining Delight moved us into the Easter season beautifully with Ash Wednesday and her Lenten mantel.  I loved the meaningful symbolism in this post!


I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


18 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for your visit!!
Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mary said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for sharing my Alice in Wonderland table! I'm honored and thrilled to be included among the inspiration here each week. ♥

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry! Also thanks for the visit!

Susan Freeman said...

It was very sweet of you to feature me Sherry. Thank you so much!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Daniela said...

I'm here for the first time and I thank you most sincerely for hosting me and .. I'm a new follower of yours with so much joy !

Enjoy the remainder of your week
sending hugs
Daniela

Amanda said...

Hi Sherry! Thank you so much for hosting! I've been a bit behind lately, so I am linking up a few posts today! I hope that's okay! It's good to be back! The features are beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend! -Amanda

HometoCottage.com said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry! Liz

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

I'm so appreciative of your efforts in hosting this lovely get-together each week and so grateful for the feature of my Lenten Mantel. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, Lovely Valentine features. Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend.
Gina

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting a wonderful party. Jo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 259. A pleasure to visit and join in and have a wonderful week.
Joy

Mimi said...

Thankyou Sherry. Beautiful features. I adore Loris' work! Mimi xxx

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for your visits Sherry! I don't know how you keep up with it all. Thanks again for a fun party!

Shirley-Ann said...

Thanks for the party Sherry - it looks absolutely wonderful. Now to grab a cup of tea and spend an hour or so indulging in all this loveliness!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Sherry! Love joining your party each week! Hugs, Poppy

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Your home is indeed charming. Looking forward to checking out a bunch of these links tomorrow.

Pondside said...

Lots to read again this week! Thank you for making the link possible.