Thursday, November 17, 2016

Home Sweet Home #298

Thanksgiving Tea Table: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared my Thanksgiving table setting in A Time of Thanksgiving

Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars: The Charm of Home
Then I shared a recipe that is great for the pumpkin pie lover wanting to try something new in Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars.

There are so many great posts here each week at Home Sweet Home!  Here are a few that caught my eye.
Little Explorer Boys Bedroom
Little Explorer Boys Bedroom Reveal by One Thousand Oaks. 


How to Preserve Leaves for Decorations

Cross Stitch Rattan Chair
A Chair and a Li'l Cross Stitch by Sarah Lizzies.
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home! It is wonderful to have you here. 

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link or my button in your post.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


15 comments:

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Tank you for hosting, Sherry!! Happy almost Thanksgiving!! xo, Andrea

French pretties said...

Bonsoir, Thanks for hosting and a lot of recipes. Hugs. Monika

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Evening Sherry, It is so lovely to be a party of your party and I am really looking forward to making new friends.
I have to tell you, I love, love, love the cross stitch on the chair, it is so gorgeous.
Have a lovely evening.
Best Wishes
Daphne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party each week!!
HUgs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Sherry, I can't believe that a week from today we will all be celebrating Thanksgiving. I hope you have a blessed one.

Jaclyn | One Thousand Oaks said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Little Explorer Bedroom!

-Jaclyn

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely table, Sherry! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving next week!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Looks like we are both on the same mindset (Pumpkin)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Roxy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 298, very much appreciated.
Joy

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting, and I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Casey Capra said...

Those pumpkin shortbread bars look awesome!! Totally want to try those.

Thanks for hosting!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Love your warm, brown and white transferware, Sherry. The features are inspiring and beautiful, as well. Thank you so much for hosting!

Journa Ramirez said...

We really love to join your party! Thanks for hosting every week. -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

Unknown said...

Good. they are really beautyfull
mau biet thu
nha xinh