Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Clothed with Love

Colossians 2:14, The Charm of Home
You were chosen and something is required of you.

Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. 


Love again...is Christ in you.  

Above all clothe yourselves in love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.

                                                               Colossians 2:12-15 

All glory and honor to my Lord Jesus Christ,
Sherry

I will be linking up with these parties:
Mommy Moments at Life of Faith- Sun evening
The Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims
Moments of Hope at Lori Schumaker
Monday's Musings at What Joy is Mine
Tuesday Talk with Sarah E. Frazer
Coffee and Conversation at Pat and Candy.com- Tues eve
Tell Us His Story at Jennifer Dukes Lee- Tues eve
Grace Moments at Journeys in Grace
Thought Provoking Thursdays at 3-D Lessons for Life
Grace and Truth at Above the Waves
Fresh Market Friday Crystal Twaddell
Faith and Friends at Counting My Blessings

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Perfect for me as I recently opened my mouth and gave opinions I should have kept to myself. Dear Jesus have mercy on me.

FlowerLady

Unknown said...

Amen. Thanks for the needful reminder.

JES said...

Such a beautiful reminder. This is one of my favorite verses too!